Stryker 447HPC2 10 Metre Radio, 55W
Transmission clarity has been improved with the ability to generate as high as 55 watts PEP as the output power. The SR-447HPC2 10 meter amateur radio offers more radio in a smaller package than anyone else. If you love that big radio sound, you are going to love this new radio. For adding the edge to your communication, SR-447HPC2 also features internal treble and bass adjustment for the receiver that helps in noise reduction, specifically white noise. Full, Rich HiFi modulation add depth to your message enhancing your voice as well as keeping it loud.
- 55W PEP.
- High power MOSFET finals.
- Heavy-duty AM regulator.
- Up-Armoured receiver.
- Advanced adjacent channel rejection.
- Digital echo w/ dual front mounted controls.
- Two different roger beeps.
- Roger beep can be turned off when not needed.
- 7-colour channel display.
- 7-Colour LED backlit face plate: Choose from 7 colours with the push of a button or let the CPU controller scan through all of the colours on its own.
- Multiple step dimmer: fine tune how bright you want the backlighting and channel display. Simply press and hold the "colour" button in until the radio dims to the desired level.
- Variable power control.
- Variable talk back control.
- (W) 6.2 (H) 1.9 (D) 9.7, including protruding parts on depth to include knobs on front panel.
Additional Features Include: 7-colour meter light and channel display, Large round meter that is easy to read, Advanced NB/ANL Circuit Reduces Interference, AM/FM Operation and PA Circuitry, Automatic AWI (Antenna Warning Indicator) alerts the operator if their SWR is too high, Multiple step dimmer button on front panel, Front microphone connector for easy mounting in tight spaces, Receive and Microphone gain controls, Frequency Counter Jack pre-wired for FC-390 style counters.