DX Engineering MBVE-5 SAF-T-TILT™ HF Multi-Band Vertical Antennas DXE-MBVE-5
Antenna, Vertical, HF, SAF-T-TILT, Multi-Band, Non-resonant, 5,000 W, Tilt Base Mount, 43 ft. Height, Kit
DX Engineering MBVE-5 SAF-T-TILT™ HF Multi-Band Vertical Antennas requires a special DX Engineering DXE-UN-43 UNUN with 150 ft RG-213 coax feed and your wide-range tuner - or a DXE-MBV-ATU-1 automatic tuner at the base of the antenna.
HF Vertical Antenna Band
DX Engineering MBVE-5 SAF-T-TILT™ HF Multi-Band Vertical Antennas are 43 ft. tall, high performance, 160 through 10 metre vertical antennas - designed from the ground up to offer ease of use, reliability and performance. New design and materials technology are used throughout. The patented* and massive SAF-T-TILT™ 3/8 in. thick rugged aluminum base allows easy, safe tilt action without the unsafe removal of mounting hardware -- as with some competitors' antennas!
Now - using our ground-mounted vertical, you'll work DX as you never could with a low horizontal-dipole antenna!
These MBVE-5 verticals feature:
* High strength Delrin® thermoplastic insulator that won't crack, splinter, peel or fail
* Rugged structural grade type 6063-T832 drawn aluminum tubing radiator - the best alloy for high strength, long lasting antenna applications
* New, massive patented* SAF-T-TILT™ base allows safe raising and lowering of antenna without removal of fastening hardware
* The fast taper antenna element provides the lowest wind resistance
* Free-standing to 92 mph wind speeds
* All Stainless Steel hardware - very durable and attractive
MBVE-5 verticals include the antenna element, mounting plate with insulator, exclusive Patent Pending SAF-T-TILT™ Base, stainless steel hardware and clamps.
Like any HF vertical, MBVE-5 verticals require a good ground radial system. 32 radials, 65 feet long are recommended. Fewer radials will work, but with diminished results
See these new cost effective DXE-MBVE-5 SAF-T-TILT™ HF Multi-Band Vertical packages now available for your application:
-- DXE-MBVE-5-4P Antenna Package with Radial Plate
-- DXE-MBVE-5-4UP Antenna Package with UN-43 UNUN
-- DXE-MBVE-5-4UPR Antenna Package with Radial Plate and UNUN
-- DXE-MBVE-5-3ATP Antenna Package with MBV-ATU-1 remote Automatic Tuner
*US Patents D654,063 and D654,064