PLUG-AND-PLAY CONTROL CONSOLE FOR THE FLEX-6000 SERIES
Introducing Maestro™ - an intuitive, plug-and-play control console that directs operation of any FLEX-6000 Signature Series transceiver without need of a traditional PC. Connect Maestro directly or through your local area network (LAN) to any FLEX-6300, FLEX-6500, or FLEX-6700 transceiver and you are ready to operate.
Maestro places the most frequently used controls directly at your fingertips. Controls are labeled for intuitive operation and designed to minimize hand motion for the most common operations. Occasionally used controls are easily accessible on the large touch screen display bypassing the complexity of multi-function buttons and multi-level menus found on most transceivers. Like modern phones and tablets, capacitive touch control is provided on the large LCD display for intuitive pan, zoom, tune, and menu operation.
NOW YOUR SHACK IS AS BIG AS YOUR LAN
Ever wish you could monitor the bands or work DX from the comfort of your living room or out on the patio? Now you can! Maestro's small footprint and minimal wiring cleans up your operating position and lets you mount the radio virtually anywhere in the shack or around the house. Its sleek, lightweight design makes it easy to carry or pack. An optional battery pack even lets you operate completely untethered. Off the shelf VESA and VESA to RAM® adapters provide a wealth of mounting options.
- Real time spectrum display and waterfall
- Up to 2 simultaneous band displays
- Large 8.0" In Plane Switching (IPS) display
- 10-point capacitive touch screen control
- HD (WXGA 1280 x 800) resolution
- Slice (VFO) A/B high resolution controls
- Independent A/B Pass Band Tuning, AGC-T, and audio controls
- Quick touch for critical tuning operations
- Easy access to secondary on-screen menus
- Dual-band 2x2 802.11a/b/g/n WiFi
- 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet: RJ-45
- Bluetooth® 4.0
Size and Weight
- 6.75" H x 14" W x 1.75"D without feet
(17.12cm H x 35.56cm W x 4.45cm D w/o feet)
- Approximately 5 lbs. / 2.3kg (without optional battery)
- Microphone: dynamic or electret compatible
- Stereo headphone jack
- Internal 2W mono speaker
- Line/powered stereo speaker output
- Line input
- Key / paddle input
- PTT input
- Remote ON control for FLEX-6000 Series
- 10-15 VDC DC connector
- Battery option available (not included)
- Removable tilt hinge feet
- 100mm VESA mounting holes
- Optional VESA to RAM® mount available
FlexRadio Systems Maestro with optional tilt feet:
Excellent Addition to Flex Family
After having this unit for a month. I'm finally getting to appreciate the freedom that it gives me. Able to work QSO's from the back deck running on battery. I love the unit. It's well made and designed and is a great addition to my Flex 6500.
Web DescriptionFlex-6300In stock
Web DescriptionFlex-6700In stock
Web DescriptionFlex-6700-GPSDOThis product requires special order.
Web DescriptionCBL-HOSA-MCL-110This product requires special order.
Web DescriptionSoft-Side Travel CaseIn stock