Garmin GSD 24 Digital Remote Sounder 010-00957-00
The GSD 24 features a vastly improved digital sonar design for superior target definition and deep-water performance.
Get the Whole Picture
With up to 2,000 Watts of transmit power and a high-dynamic range receiver, the GSD 24 brings high-definition imaging to your compatible Garmin chartplotter. The system is dual frequency (50/200 kHz) capable and offers selectable transmit power (600 W, 1 kW and 2 kW, depending on transducer) for pin-point accuracy at depths of up to 5,000 ft (1,500 m). So whether you’re out sportfishing or just keeping an eye on hazardous terrain and reef structures beneath your boat, you’ll see a clearer picture with enhanced separation of images and deeper bottom detection.
Plug and Play
Thanks to the easy connectivity of the Garmin Marine Network, installation of the GSD 24 is a snap. Once connected, your sonar data will be shared on any compatible chartplotter on the network. Plus, the network's high-speed connections ensure that you get ultra-fast screen updates with minimal delay.
- Material: Fully gasketed, aluminum and steel housing
- Unit dimensions, LxWxH: 8"×11.2"×3.2" (204 mm × 284 mm × 81 mm)
- Weight: 5.27 lbs (2.39 kg)
- Waterproof: yes (IPX7)
- Temperature range: From 5°F to 158°F (from -15°C to 70°C)
- Power Input: 10-35 V
- Power Usage: 40 W maximum
- Fuse: 7.5 A
- Compass safe distance: 15.75 in. (40 cm)
- Sounder power: 25-2,000 W rms¹ (¹dependent on transducer rating and depth)
- Frequency: 50/200 kHz
- Depth: 5,000 ft. (1,524 m)² (²maximum depth, dependent on transducer, water salinity, bottom type and other water conditions)
- Data output: Garmin Marine Network
In the Box:
- GSD 24
- Power cable
- Marine network cable (6 ft)
- Mounting hardware
- 8-pin Female to wire block adapter
- software update SD card
Web Description010-10182-21In stock
Web Description010-10217-22This product requires special order.
Web Description010-10218-21This product requires special order.
Web Description010-10218-22This product requires special order.
Web Description010-10249-40In stock
Web Description010-11617-50In stock
Web DescriptionGAR-GMS10The GMS 10 Network Port Expander allows you to connect multiple chartplotters and sensors over the Garmin Marine Network.In stock