|Modes of Operation: LSB, USB, CW, RTTY, PSK31, AM, FM|
|Frequency Coverage||Transmit Output Power|
Icom Canada proudly announces the debut of the HF/50MHz transceiver, IC-7600. Since the IC-756 Series was first released in 1996, it has earned a formidable reputation as the mainstream of 100W HF transceivers. The IC-7600 takes a big leap from the IC-756PROIII, using the IC-7800's cutting edge digital technology. The ultra wide viewing angle display, high resolution spectrum scope and USB keyboard/USB flash drive connection greatly improves visibility and usability in practical operation.The newly employed double conversion superheterodyne system, the dual DSP units and 3kHz IF (roofing) filter makes the IC-7600's receiver performance closer to that of the IC-7800/7700.
- Other Features
- 104dB dynamic range, +30dBm 3rd order intercept point in HF bands
- Double conversion superheterodyne system improves inband IMD characteristics
- Two 32-bit floating point DSP units (one for the transmit/receiver, one for the spectrum scope)
- Three 1st IF (roofing) filters (3kHz, 6kHz, 15kHz)
- 5.8 inch ultra wide viewing angle TFT display
- High resolution real-time spectrum scope
- USB keyboard and USB flash drive connection
- PSK and RTTY encoder/decoder built-in (PC and software is not required)
- Simultaneously receive two signals in the same band with Dualwatch.
- Digital voice memory records incoming signal and will immediately replay audio
- Built-in high-speed automatic antenna tuner
- Two Tx/Rx antenna connectors with automatic antenna selector.
Web DescriptionAH-2BThis product requires special order.
Web DescriptionAH-4In stock
Web DescriptionHM-36This product requires special order.
Web DescriptionIC-PW1In stock
Web DescriptionSM-50In stock
Web DescriptionSP-23In stock