IDRL06 - 6” Auger Only
Introducing the K-Drill Ice Auger Systems
Efficient and light weight performance best describes the K-Drill Ice Augers. 6” K-Drill Ice Augers are designed to be driven with rechargeable electric drills or gas power heads. The unique center tips and high carbon steel replaceable chipper blades allows for quick and clean holes under all ice conditions, and works exceptionally well when re-opening existing holes.
The K-Drill has its own floatation system to prevent it from sinking down the hole if it should come detached from the drill.
The K-Drill Ice Auger requires a ½ inch drill chuck brushless Lithium Ion electric drill. The K-Drill is designed to function best at 500-750 rpm and requires minimum of 725 in – lbs of torque from your electric drill.
Highlights of K-Drill Ice Auger Systems:
- Portable and lightweight
- Ships with all the hardware needed to mount to your drill
- Ready to use right out of the box
- Compatible with most latest ½ inch chuck-cordless drills - Drill NOT included
- K-Drill Ice Auger weighs just 5 lbs
Years in the making the K-Drill is the first of its kind to match drilling speed with rechargeable electric drill efficiency. More holes between battery charges means more fishing time.
K-Drill Safety Tips
- Do not leave drill unattended in partially drilled hole
- Train inexperienced operators to regularly clear hole during drilling
- Keep all loose clothing away from auger