0.0/5 from 0 reviews
- Automatic safety switch turns off if voltage exceeds 15 volts or drops below 11.5 volts, turns back on when voltage in safe operating range
- Momentary voltage dips below 11.5 volts are ignored to prevent false tripping while transmitting
- Programming of custom trip limits available
- Rated for 40 amps maximum while transmitting, 30 amps continuous duty
- Soft turn-on / turn-off solid state switch protects radio and reduces in-rush current...no relay contact bounce!
- Indicator LEDs and audible alarm notify user when safety switch turns power off. Buzzer may be disabled by user
- External sense input can be wired to a switch or low voltage (3-5 volt) DC input to manually turn power off. Ideal for use with keylock switch to prevent rig from being powered during antennae repairs
- Uses Anderson Powerpole® connectors
Be the first to review this item.
To submit a review, please Login.