YAESU M-1 M-1 Yaesu Reference Microphone
The M-1 Reference Microphone is the ultimate, high-quality, innovative desktop microphone, dedicated to the most discriminating Ham Radio Operators. It features combined Condenser and Dynamic microphone elements.
Headphone jack for Audio monitoring
- The M-1 Reference Microphone includes a 3.5mm headphone jack for Audio monitoring
Condenser Microphone Element
- The Condenser Microphone Element produces greater frequency response and clear, crisp audio characteristics perfect for being heard on crowd bands and in big DX pile-ups, while the Dynamic Microphone Element delivers the rich low-mid tonalities, favored for local QSOs. The response of each microphone element may be adjusted independently using the internal Nine (9) Band Graphic Equalizer. Each element has a separate volume control for independent adjustment of output levels. The output of each microphone may be selected separately, or they may be combined to produce the most pleasant tonality.
Nine (9) Band Graphic Equalizer
- Both the Condenser Element and Dynamic Element in the M-1 utilize the Nine (9) Band Graphic Equalizer (63Hz, 125Hz, 250Hz, 500Hz, 1kHz, 2kHz, 4kHz, 8kHz, 16kHz). Each element’s frequency response is independently adjustable. Two (2) frequency response memories and a “through” mode>
Innovative TBC (Treble Boost Cowling)
- The supplied TBC (Treble Boost Cowling) enhances the voice response around the important 1 – 1.5kHz range. Attaching the cowling creates a condensed unique tonal texture that is pleasing for many.
Smooth and Comfortable Air-Cylinder Tube PTT
- The PTT key uses three Air-Cylinder Tubes which afford a smooth and comfortable long keystone. The contactless magnetic switch ensures long-life and stable operation.
Recording and Playback with Voice Keyer
- Recording and playback capability (20 seconds), to confirm the audio tonality. The recording and playback system also doubles as a simple voice keye.
- TBC (Treble Boost Cowling)
- Microphone cable
- AC adapter
- Operating Manual
- Microphone Type: Dynamic microphone and Codenser microphone
- Supply Voltage: DC5.0 V +/- 5 %
- Frequency Response: 30~17000Hz
- Sensitivity: - 60 dB (1kHz 0 dB=1V/1Pa)
- Microphone Impedance: 600 Ohms
- Headphone Output Impedance: 16 Ohms (TYP)
- Headphone Output Level: 15 mW (TYP)
- RX AUDIO IN (Input Level): 100 mVrms (TYP)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 5.5" x 11.0" x 6.0" (140 x 280 x 152 mm) * H: (Maximum with microphone flat)
- Weight: 2.11 lbs ( 960 g) w/o cable